As a tradition after all of our swim meets, we always go to Goodberry’s. We now have confirmation that we will be getting a 10% discount. We just have to verbally say we are with the “Charelston Village Swim Team”. They will be honoring this discount for us for the next 4 Tuesday evenings.
http://www.goodberrys.com/ (Davis Dr. location)
CV Crocs Picture Day will be held THIS Wednesday, June 27. The rain date is Thursday, June 28.
Families can have their swimmers sit for individual portraits and there will be a Team Photo at 6:40pm. See the scheduled below.
Regardless of whether you are ordering pictures or not, please have your swimmers at the pool for the Team Photo so the entire team is represented.
5:30p – 6:40p Individual Pictures
6:40p – 6:50p Team Picture
6:50p – 7:45p Individual Pictures
Swimmers should wear their team suit to practice on Picture Day, so we look like a team in the team photo.
Prints, Plaques, Bag Tags, Funpacks, Metal Water Bottles, and much more are available for purchase. For more information, visit the links below:
Reminder: All proceeds from Picture Day go to the CV Swim Team!
Are you ready? It should be a fun time tomorrow evening as we have our first meet of the season!! Thankfully it’s a super easy “just our team” Mock Meet. So it’s just a great way for the new swimmers and the young ones to get used to how a real meet is run!
We will have concessions!! We will have Pizza, drinks, candy, chips, and some sort of ice cream or frozen ice, all to be purchased. But we please ask that you bring only small bills!
Also, if you haven’t brought in your “drinks for concessions” we ask that you only bring in Gatorade at this point please. We have plenty of Water, and the kids really need Gatorade during meets!
Thanks!! Looking forward to a fun Mock Meet!! GO CROCKS!!!!
Hi all, I just have some friendly reminders for you all! 🙂
- If you have NOT paid for your swimmer yet, please do so ASAP. We still have several families that haven’t done so. You can either give your check to a board member at practice, or put it in the mailbox on 2009 Ironsides Ln.
- Don’t forget about bringing in your drinks for concessions:
~ Families with last names beginning A-H are asked to bring a case of 16 oz. Water bottles.
~ Families with last names beginning J-O are asked to bring a case of cans please (Coke or Pepsi brand products only please).
~ Families with the last names beginning P-Z are asked to a 12 pack or larger of Gatorade (12 oz bottles please).
- Please sign up for a volunteer position for the swim meets. It takes us all helping to make a meet run! If there are any questions about the positions, here is the link to the descriptions! http://www.cvswimteam.org/meet-volunteers/
- Lastly, we still have board positions still available!! Most importantly Treasurer and Concessions coordinator! And we still have Fundraising, and Social Coordinator available as well. We’d love to chat about these positions if anyone has questions. There is no experience required.
I think we have had a great first week of practice!! Matthew and Jordan have done a great job already!! We have heard from some of you, and we are getting great feedback!! We think it’s going to be a great and fun season!! Go Crocks!!!
Michelle Walker (Communications Coordinator)
Just wanted to send out some quick reminders!
- POT LUCK DINNER is this Sun! 5-20 from 5:00-8:00 Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Look at my previous post to see what each family needs to bring!
- PRACTICE will begin on Mon. the 21st. Please check the website for when your child per age group will practice. http://www.cvswimteam.org/practice-schedule/
- We have some very important OPEN positions on our Swim Board that we would really love to fill before we start our season! Treasurer, Concessions coordinator! And we still have Fundraising, and Social Coordinator available as well. We’d love to chat about these positions if anyone has questions. There is no experience required.